OSSC Amin Recruitment 2023: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released notification for the 60 no of Amin (group c) post under the Housing and Urban Development Department, Govt. of Odisha. Interested and eligible candidates for the post of Amin can apply online through the official website of OSSC till 30 January 2023.
Other details for the post of OSSC Amin 2022-23 like age, Educational qualification, Syllabus, Exam date, Previous year questions, Question types, selection process, and Online application process are given below.
Details About Odisha OSSC Amin Recruitment 2023
Odisha staff selection commission (OSSC) published the complete notification and details for the post of Amin. The full information about this recruitment is as follows:
|Name of the post||OSSC Amin|
|Issuing Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Group||Odisha group c post|
|No of vacancy||60|
|Department||Housing and Urban Development Department, Govt. of Odisha|
|Official Advertisment||OSSC Amin Recruitment 2023 official notification|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023: Odisha OSSC Amin notification 2023 details
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & want to apply for this post must go through this bellow information.
Important dates for the post of OSSC Amin recruitment 2023 are as follows
|Starting Date to Apply Online:||31-12-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online:||30-01-2023|
|Tentative Date for Preliminary Examination:||February 2023|
|Tentative Date for Main Examination:||April 2023|
|Date of Published Merit List:||May 2023|
|Date Of Published Preliminary Result:||March2023|
Application fee for the OSSC Amin exam:
There is no application fee required to apply for this post. All candidates including the general category are eligible to apply for this for free.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 38 years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years ( only applicable to SEBS/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates as per rules)
Eligibility criteria :
The general eligibility criteria for the post of OSSC Amin is
- A citizen of India
- of good character
- of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity
- If married, must not have more than one spouse living
- Must be able to read, write and speak Odia fluently and:-
- Must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or
- Must have passed the HSC Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as the Medium of examination in the non-language subject,
- Must have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a school or educational institution recognized by the Govt. of Odisha or the Central Govt., or
- Must have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the SchoolandMass Education Department, Govt. of Odisha.
Pay Scale :
|Amin Group C pay scale||Rs 18,000/- to 56,900/-|
|For more Details About Pay scale||Check Here|
Educational Qualification :
The Minimum Educational Qualification for the post is as follows:
For the post of OSSC Amin candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent examination and she/he must have basic computer knowledge.
OSSC Amin Exam Process
Exam will be conducted in two phase i.e, Priliminary and main. after online application submission and validation selection for the main examination will be made through Computer Based Competitive Examination to be held in selected Test Centres in Odisha.
Only 5x no the total post candidates will be selected for the main examination. The preliminary examination is in a Computer Based Test (CBT) mood, whereas the main examination is descriptive pen and paper mood.
Plan and Patern of OSSC Amin Examination
The Recruitment process and Examintaion for the posts consists of the following three stages.
- Stage I: Preliminary Examination – shall be of multiple choice questions to be conducted through Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE mode/OMR mode). 100-mark test.
- Stage II: Main Examination – is in descriptive mode. 200-mark test.
- Stage III: Computer skill test – General computer knowledge test. Qualifying only.
How to Fill Out the OSSC Group C Amin Online Application Form?
All the candidate who are unware about how to apply for this post must read these process. Here bellow we share all the details about online application form filup procedure for the ossc group c post.
- First, visit the official website of the OSSC i.e; ossc.gov.in
- The previously registered candidate now clicks the login button on the upper right corner of the website. Non-registered candidates first registered themself by clicking apply online button.
- Read all the instructions as well as tap on “Proceed to Registration”.
- Enter all the information and successfully register on your own on the portal.
- Now log in with the enrollment information and begin filling out the application form.
- After that, upload the required files in the right manner and move forward to sneak peek the application form.
- Upload all the necessary information and submit it for the final verification.
- After submission of the application, you can download your online application form.
- For more details about How to apply for the OSSC Amin Recruitment 2023 visit this link: Click here
OSSC Amin Recruitments 2023 : Important Links
Here bellow we are providing all important links for apply and other details for this post,